The Counselling Service aids and support in managing a variety of life issues, stressful changes and challenges that impact on your quality of life.
Difficulties can arise due to specific events, such as the loss of a job, a breakdown in a relationship, a death in the family or from experiences of violence, trauma or difficult life events. Sometimes daily living can become overwhelming and stop us from functioning at our ability.
The counsellors are all trained and skilled in a variety of specialist areas and can provide counselling and group programs to assist you in the following areas:
- Family and/or Relationship issues
- Violence or Abuse
- Mental health concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Bullying or high risk behaviour
- School or work issues
- Additional support is available for:
- Individual, couples and family counselling
- Parent-adolescent mediation
- Referral, liaison and advocacy as required
See our counsellors at
Clayton, Chadstone, Glen Waverley and Oakleigh
Monday to Friday