Link Health and Community’s latest magazine is now available. In this edition:
- Stepping up mental health care.
- A new lease on life. Exercise is medicine for your body and mind at any age.
- Prepare for flu season. Make sure you get your flu shot this year.
- Reaching out to aged care: Did you know that aged care residents have poorer oral health than those living in the general community?
- Making a difference: Supporting a family living with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- NAIDOC Week and this year’s theme.
Click here to read online!