Learn ways to eat more mindfully!
Do you eat when you are not hungry, stressed, bored or feeling emotional? This program will help you discover the way you eat, and how being aware of your food habits can positively change your emotional and physical wellbeing.
In this 6-week program you will learn from Link HC’s Dietitian, Psychologist and Exercise Physiologist about:
• What is mindfulness and mindful eating?
• How to incorporate mindfulness into your everyday routine
• How our mental health can impact behaviours such as eating
• Healthy eating and mood foods
• Exercise benefits and guidelines
• Setting goals and behaviour change
Limited spaces available, to register your interest please call 1300 552 509